Top 5 Free SEO Tools to Increase Rankings & Website Performance
Having the best SEO tools is awesome and makes it easier to get your website rank on the 1st page of search engines. What if they are available for free? Isn’t it good enough to save your money to booming your business?
To help boost your website rankings, we listed a few free SEO tools that help review your website the way Google sees it. These search engine optimization tools can help enhance your keyword rankings, website performance in all possible aspects.
- Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the #1 WordPress SEO plugin, which has become a staple of 10 million active installs. With this SEO tool, you can take your site to the next level with a complete understanding of how Google sees it. You can access a free SEO check for your website and see what needs to be improved in order to help dramatically boost your keyword rankings. It covers everything from site structure to meta descriptions to social media integration.
- Post and Page Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Improves Readability
- Focus Keyphrase
- Cornerstone Content
- Internal Linking Suggestions
- Search Appearance
- Content Types
This is just one of many free services available online that will provide you with an unbiased analysis of the state of your website. All you need is an email address, and within minutes you will have a response on how well optimized it is as well as areas where improvement could take place.
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics, the most widely used free analytics tool in the world to access a wide range of data to improve your website’s SEO. It can help to improve website performance, amplify your marketing efforts, and be a good-to-go tool for digital marketing.
Google analytics can gather all your website’s data from liver site traffic, previous audience overview to identify which pages and keywords have a positive and negative influence. The overall data tracked through various activities, such as
- Users and New Users
- Bounce Rate
- Average Session Duration
- Demographic data
3. Search Console
Google search console or Google webmasters tool is a free Google SEO tool to optimize your website for organic search. It helps improve your website appearance in Google search and brings more relevant traffic for your business.
Search console is all about how Google crawl, index, and serving your websites, which helps to monitor and optimize search performance. It also finds and alerts for coverage issues like non-index pages, malware issues, & mobile usability errors, and performance of each keyword & its landing page.
4. On-page Analysis Tools
There are countless online SEO tools for on-page analysis but only a few of them marked their presence with unlimited features.
- Ahrefs: It is an advanced tool for technical SEO and backlink analysis. The Webmaster Tool, Backlink Checker, and SEO Toolbar, all can help you analyze and make better choices for your website content, links, keywords, etc.
- SEMrush: You can conduct a comprehensive SEO audit and find all technical errors with clear information like where the issue is present and how to fix it. Its elaborate dashboard allows you to do SEO analysis, competitor analysis, keyword research, analyze backlinks, and helps find similar on-page opportunities.
- Screaming Frog: It is free software that shows how search engines crawl your website. It can conduct a full-website technical audit to evaluate on-site SEO factors like meta titles, description, header tags, canonical errors, server errors, duplicate and blocked URLs, etc.
5. Google Ads Keyword Planner
If you want to drive more traffic to your website, you must know what your audience is searching for. It won’t be a daunting task if you use Google keyword planner. Although you have to create an account in Google Ads, keyword planner is an unlimited and free source to find the keywords with insights on how often they search.
Based on your website URL, specific product, or service page URL, you can find the relevant keywords. You can also choose the particular location where you want to target.
With these free SEO tools, you can keep track of your website performance and health score. Whether you find major or minor technical errors, hiring an SEO professional can be more beneficial as they specialized in regular monitoring of websites.